Friday, June 16, 2006

Oh, What a Week.

Mid June in 2006...I hate when there are topics that I can't blog about. I probably could, but with the semi-sensitive nature of my current profession, it bars all speak of the exact issues on my mind. I wish I could share with you all of the ridiculous natures of my current issues. Sheesh, it's going to be interesting folks, very interesting.

Do they make chill pills? Oh wait that's called Xanax, isn't it...I think I need me some of those for the up coming months.

I guess lots of alcohol will have to suffice. I didn't end up drinking a lot of beer on Wednesday. I had one Bud Light pounder, but I did have an M&M glacier from Ritter's custard, and that did almost the same trick. YAY for Ritters!

This weekend is going to be hot hot hot, like go swimming in random people's pools and hope they didn't pee in them, hot. I hope we can survive without an enormous electric bill. Yikes.

No comments: