Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Randoms

I have totally failed at updating the blogosphere about the movement of my pearly whites.  I know you are all in tears and it may take some time to get over it, but I hope you'll be ok. 

I have sent my wedding rings in for their cleaning/inspection and I feel so weird without them, but I still have trouble sometimes getting used to having a different last name.  I wonder how long that will last.

I usually don't make New Years resolutions and if I do, I almost never keep them.  This year I'm just going to roll with having this quarter off, try to get down in some weight so I can put some more back on (by getting pregnant).

I am pretty sure the clock is moving backwards this week. 2009 doesn't want to leave us.

I got a Wii on Monday and I am loving the Wii Fit exercising. 

The dog hasn't had an accident in the house since Saturday.  That is the definition of progress.

That is all.  Happy 2010 everyone (a day or two early)!

No comments: