Joann’s 101 Things in 1001 Days
October 1, 2008 to June 29th, 2011 (8 days past my 30th bday)
July 30, 2010
1. Organize and clean out every closet in my house. 3/5
4. Make at least 3 pieces of beaded jewelry.
5. Establish a savings account of at least $3000. 2000/3000
6. Celebrate my 3 year anniversary. 2/3
9. Go to my 10 year high school reunion.
10. Take a midnight walk on the beach with Shawn.
12. Keep my front yard with flowers and weeded for an entire summer. (does half count? we didn't plant until July)
13. Pay off my credit card.
14. Lose at least 50 pounds.
15. Participate in a walk for a cause.
17. Visit at least 3 states I have not yet been to. (1/3)
19. Take at least 25 photos of Shawn and I.
21. Get Lasix eye surgery.
22. Go to a restaurant and order a merlot.
23. Get a massage. (I have a gift card for one I just haven't gone yet!)
24. Go on vacation with my mom.
25. Visit my aunt and cousin in FL.
26. Party with my cousins in Pittsburgh.
28. Finish the garage.
29. Finish one badge album on Pogo.
30. Buy an expensive pair of shoes.
35. Go to NY to see a broadway play.
36. Visit Lake Erie and actually see the lake.
37. Go whale watching.
38. Go to Washington DC and see all the monuments.
39. Take a tour of Europe.
41. Refinish the hutch
42. Learn how to sew again.
43. Cook dinner for Shawn’s parents.
44. Have a picnic at our house
45. Get a deck and fence.
46. Cook a turkey and all the fixin’s by myself.
48. Start Christmas shopping in July once.
50. Eat dinner with the good china.
51. Get Shawn drunk.
54. Stay off the internet for an entire week at home.
55. Read at least 4 non-school books a year, each year. (2/3)
56. Spend less $$ on groceries.
58. Spend more time outside.
59. Go get my makeup done for a special occasion.
61. Go an entire month with no pop.
62. Write a poem.
63. Take a class that has nothing to do with my major, just for fun.
64. Volunteer for something.
65. Go on a girls only roadtrip.
66. Be on tv.
67. Watch a black and white movie.
68. Go golfing.
69. Go to a Steeler Game.
71. Post a video on You Tube.
72. Get in shape.
73. Kiss in the rain.
75. Have a Halloween party.
77. Drink ale at an Irish Pub.
79. Visit a factory and take a tour.
81. Go to an Amish restaurant.
82. Go an entire day without speaking.
83. Go three different churches that are different denominations.
84. Establish a cleaning regimen (change sheets @ exactly one week, etc). Almost there on this one!
85. Read a financial blog every day for a week.
86. Buy stock in something.
88. Go on a wine tasting. (gonna be cutting these two close with breastfeeding)
89. Go on a beer tasting.
92. Go to three festivals (ren fest, pumpkin fest, etc).
93. Drink hot apple cidar around a camp fire.
94. Build a snowman in my yard.
95. Take Shawn to Wrigley Field.
97. Maintain at least a 3.0 average.
99. Get a facial.
100. Make Shawn breakfast in bed.
101. Watch all the Best Picture winning movies since I was born. (18/21)
1981 - Chariots of Fire
1982 - Gandhi
1983 - Terms of Endearment
1984 - Amadeus
1985 - Out of Africa
1987 - The Last Emperor
1989 - Driving Miss Daisy
1996 - The English Patient
2002 - Chicago
2004 - Million Dollar Baby
2005 - Crash
Now, for the statistics.
I've only completed 28.5 items. I have two items that can never be completed now. That's 28.5/99 which is roughly 29%. I suck. I'm going to have to attack this full force in the next 11 months. I should at least be able to get to 50%, don't you think?