Friday, July 23, 2010

Are you there?

I know that I'm getting back on the blogging horse, but is anyone out there reading any of this?  Please leave me a comment even if it just says hi.  I will still keep talking to the empty universe if I don't get any, but it will just boost my ego and make me feel better if I get a comment.  :)

This week has been extremely rough, culminating on Monday, when I found out my 5th cycle of fertility meds was a failure.  Next month the plan is to take Femara, but pretty much go unmonitored, and give all of you who say "it'll happen when you least expect it" a chance to be proven right.  I'm sorry I don't have much faith in you, I'd rather see the follicles growing and know that they are going to release eggs.  I'm going to give it a shot though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are on my blog roll joann! --alaina

Sharon Meyer said...

I read it!... and.. just so you know.. I read that website on sugar substitutes..
now when I reach for a Diet Pepsi, I grab bottled water instead. If I do really want a Pepsi, I drink a REGULAR Caffeine Free Pepsi. I must say after drinking Diet all these years.. regular taste like crap!

Unknown said...

Yay, Alaina, I added you to mine!