Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The One Millionth Return to Blogging

Over the past month, I've probably thought of at least 10 blog posts in my head.  As you can see they never made it here.  I find it funny that I tell myself no one wants to read another blog like this one, because I am boring and who really wants to hear my random ramblings, but then I thought, those are the blogs I like the most.  I have a lot of stuff going on right now, wrecked the car, trying to make a baby, dealing with turning 30, same old issues with work and family.  I figured I probably should at least have some place that I can put down my thoughts, even if they are mean, honest, and boring.  I also have been reading a lot about food, cooking, and primal eating and so I thought I might document my descent into that world as well as recipes and such.  Here goes nothing!

No comments: