Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ran-dumb.

I don't know if I have the energy today to write an entire post on one topic. 

Randoms:

I want my car back.  I was in an accident on June 3rd.  It's July 13th...still no car.  If it was going to take that long to fix, they should've just totaled it.  Really.

I went to my faculty/staff assistance appointment and I think I'm going to continue with therapy for a bit until this infertility stuff is over.

Today, I'm beginning my movement towards eating primal. I went to taco bell last night as one last time to fill my body with crap, and it was the worst taco bell I've ever eaten in my entire life.  Makes it easy to make the change.  Reading The Omnivore's Dilemma and In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan definitely helped sway my decision.  I still need to read A Primal Blueprint, but I'm waiting until it becomes available as an e-book.  There are plenty of great websites as resources for now.  Two of my favorites so far are: Mark's Daily Apple and Primal Matriarch.  I probably am going to use this blog for now to post an occasional recipe or story involving this.  Just an FYI. 

I am exhaused.  I hope it's for a good reason.

That is all for now....

No comments: