Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Out with the Old!

Currently, it is the end of 2011 and I am about to embark on a new journey. Oh, and btw that is the last time you will ever hear me use that term. I loathe when people use the expression "journey". Especially on the biggest loser. There has got to be a better expression to use people, really. I have been reading paleo/primal blogs for over a year now and have tried (unsucessfully) to switch over my eating habits to real food. I think this time is different though, because I have armed myself with the proper tools (a knife, cutting board, empty meal plan, recipe collection binder, and some good old mean motivation). I think that having a place to put down all of the thoughts mulling around in my head is going to help me stay on track and so what better place to do it? The old, trusty, faithful, albeit neglected, blog. And, obviously, I have not followed through with my plan to use this space as a creative/marketing outlet for my scrabooking habit business. SO! as they say, onward! Here's to 2012, and if it's the end of the world, I want to go out happy, healthy, and with no regrets!

No comments: