Monday, February 16, 2009

Life Changing Events

Well...I'm not pregnant. Bet I had you fooled! And, since I've recently gotten married it's not that, so what pray tell am I talking about you ask? I've decided to reevaluate my schooling situation. As many (if you can qualify my readers as many) of you know, not only do I work at Ohio State, I am working towards my bachelor's degree there. I have an associates of applied science in Clinical Laboratory Technology, and so I was working towards my bs in bs, uh I mean microbiology. I like to think that I am a strong, smart person, but trying to work and be a wife, and take care of a house, and take these hard ass math and science classes is just well...turning me into a miserable 80 year old shrew. I don't cook, I don't clean (well like I would LIKE to clean), I don't do anything but work, do homework, and bitch about doing work and homework. I think I've just reached my breaking point. I've decided to drop down to one class per quarter instead of two for a few terms, and change my major. I am probably going to either change it to history or business, neither of which have anything to do with my profession. But! I can still take classes, and as long as I end up getting a 4 year degree I will be satisfied with myself. And, amazingly, that's all that matters to me.

1 comment:

Sharon Meyer said...

I think it's an excellent plan..!