Monday, March 24, 2008

Columbus Craigslist: First Edition

I am an avid reader of TheBurghBlog and PittGirl, who is the author of said blog, always mines craiglist for some inevitably funny posts. I hate to be a copycat, but the Columbus craigslist has some gems to offer to the three people who read this so I'm going to take a stab at it.

I've decided to take this first addition from the "Rants and Raves" section, because that's what I was reading today.

They are debating the use of marijuana today and the first post I clicked on was "Devil's Lettuce" here are some goodies from that post:

"The government does not want us to have it because it cuts into the lobbyists business."

"Me personally, whether I smoked today is the difference between when someone gives me the douchebag treatment whether I tell em its not my fault your wifes a fat fucking whore or just smile and walk away instead. It makes co-existing with a planet were 90% of people are morons and a country where 60% are killing themselves one twinkie(per fist) at a time."

Can you picture it? We're all dying in all the smoke and destruction with a twinkie in each hand. At least we won't go hungry..

Great post #2.
I am from Pennsylvania, not Ohio, and I will say that until the day I die.

Craigslist: The cure for
alcoholism.

Enough of the ranting and raving for today, it's time for class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.