Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Great Return.

Let me preface this post by saying that I know that probably 1 or 2 people may read this, or they might not. I recognize this and yet I continue to blog anyways.

Apparently, I feel the need to begin blogging again once a year. For the past few months, I have been thinking about what I could do with this blog. I could continue on with my random, perhaps even sometimes witty posts. I could make this a Columbus blog, in spirit of "The Burgh Blog" that I like reading so much as a displaced burgher. I have some other ideas, but maybe I'll just keep them a secret until I can actually implement them into the content. I don't know. Then there is the possibility that this will be the last post for another year. Who knows?

More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I, too, have recently had a revival in the blogging world. Mostly because I missed that feeling of being almost famous. Anyway, I was revamping some things and I was going to delete your link on my blog, but I didn't and boy, am I glad! I never would have known you posted this year! Love ya! :)