Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deep Thoughts...

The wait is over. I have passed freshman chemistry, again. 10 years later. I don't know if i could be so excited and so utterly disappointed in myself at the same time. I was about to change my major from microbiology into something easier, like business. I think some part of me would have felt like I was taking the easy way out instead of toughing through this and proving the ultimate point to myself.

I often wonder if when I graduate if I will feel any different. Will I finally be at peace with myself for making so many mistakes in the past? I intend on making a post to inform my vast readership of my history with college and why all of this freshman chemistry retakingness is so ludiacris, but that will just have to come at a later date.

Randomness:
1. Definitely very funny that the 1st face transplant happened in Cleveland.
2. Every single time I remember to turn on the Steelers, it's the 4th quarter and it's a nail-biting end.
3. Cats ruin Christmas trees and plants. I am Captain Obvious.
4. Why is it that at work beer sounded so good, but at the bar, tasted icky?
5. It's icy out, but not icy enough for a snow day. There is no Santa.

No comments: