Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Disgusting.

I feel crappy. I am officially the fattest I have ever been in my life. Fatter than pizza and macaroni and cheese everyday in the dorm fat. Shawn is overweight too and he's started exercising and is going to watch what he eats and I'm sure he'll lose weight. It's not that easy for me and I don't think he understands that. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and although I'm not going to go into what that is, pretty much means that I have a syndrome where my body chemicals are so whacked out that losing weight for me is like hearing FUCK on the radio. It just is against the rules. I have been doing some online research and a lo-carb diet seems to be what is prescribed to people with PCOS. I need to get to the doctor and make sure that this is the right idea, but I already know how to do it so I think I'm going to start up my own diet in the meantime and then when I can get back to the doc, I will make sure what I am doing is correct. Lo-carb dieting is scary but relatively easy for me. I'm not going to turn this into an dieting blog, but I may update once a week with a diet blog. Kinda like the weekend cat blogging thing. Which is cool I might add. Hope the holiday was good for everyone.

No comments: