Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19

So I've been eating "lacto-paleo" more or less since January 1. I've planned out my meals and have been cooking every meal except for a rare treat out, in which I still had approved foods. My clothes are fitting better, and I have a pair of pants on today that I haven't worn for 4 years. I feel better, I feel like I have more energy, my stomach hardly ever complains anymore and my face and skin feel better. I know this is going to be a slow process, and I've been weighing myself and the weight isn't dropping off as fast as I thought it would.

I think since i've been doing so good for this much time now and the days are flying by, I'm going to make some new goals.

1. Start a Whole 30 on February 1st. (Feb 1-Mar 2nd) which works out perfectly b/c I'm going out with the girls on March 3rd.
2. Implement an exercise plan. I am going to do 10 burpees, 10 pushups, and 10 situps everyday. Add in physical activity whenever possible.
3. Quit weighing myself!! (which is a part of the Whole30 anyways)

Wish me luck!

No comments: