Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wow, another week of food.

I can't believe that a whole week has passed! Having a baby in the house really makes time fly by. I feel like it's Monday and I have the whole week ahead of me and then all of a sudden it's Friday and I haven't done my homework or made a meal plan or well much of anything! I must admit though, that I do spend plenty of time just "being" with the baby and so at least I am valuing my time even though it is flying past.

Here is the meal plan for the week of 1/23. It is a bit uninspired.
Breakfasts: Egg muffins
Lunches: Leftovers or salad
Dinner:
Monday: Hot plate
Tuesday: Chile Relenos from Health Bent
Wednesday: Chicken Piccata and broccoli
Thursday: Hot plate
Friday: Chicken fingers and salad
Saturday: Steak and baked potatoes (sweet potato for me) and green beans
Sunday: Crockpot?

Sidenote: I have like 3 blog posts composed in my head, but they haven't made it out yet. Hopefully soon!

No comments: