Monday, June 19, 2006

Ack, I'm it!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
A. When the price of a compact disc is higher.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
A. The First magazine from June 5, 2006: DROP 9 lbs this week!!! (if you eat only rice and fruit, yeah right)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A. Mash: The episode where hawkeye sends to chicago for Adam's ribs and forgets to order coleslaw.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
A. 7:25pm
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
A. 7:33 pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A. Shawn's music playing, um offspring at the moment.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A. I stepped outside this morning to go to work.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A. My cd's and the cat, she was on top of the book
9. What are you wearing?
A. A tee shirt and blue mesh exercise shorts, but i'm not exercising.
10. Did you dream last night?
A. Yes, but I don't remember them..
11. When did you last laugh?
A. Yesterday.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A. Two bulletin boards. One has my kitten calendar, my 93 A history test, spare keys to my car, a free condom's bumper sticker, a ribbon from cinci state that Johanna gave us, the OSU calendar, and my pennsylvania license plate. The other one has stamps and coupons on it.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A. Shawn is on his computer? lol
14. What do you think of this quiz?
A. More interesting than most.
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
A. I watched almost all of Pirates of the Caribbean.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A. First I’d pay off all of my debt and Shawn's. Then I'd buy us a house, a wedding, and a nice honeymoon, and some new cars, give my mom some, and invest the rest.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
A. PETA would hate me.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
A. I would help those all over in need.
19. Do you like to dance?
A. Only when I'm alone.
20. Comment to George Bush:
A. I once had a boyfriend that almost broke up with me because I voted for you, then he dumped me so I voted for you again in spite, and look what you did. Share some of that oil money with us, and um...don't speak in public anymore...ever.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Corrine Rose after my grandmothers
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Scott Lawrence, maybe?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
A. Yes.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
A. What are your 3 questions? My high school history teacher always used to say that you got three questions when you got to heaven. You could ask anything you want, but it could only be 3 questions.
25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog.
A. Um, well Jen already did it, and although I read a lot of blogs daily, I'm sure that no one will get my tag, so if you see this and you think it's cool, you hereby get a TAG! from me.

No comments: