Monday, May 08, 2006

Crap, I forgot a Title.

It's Monday. At after 3:45 in the afternoon, which is when I'm typing this, you're probably thinking..."gee, what a shocker." I awoke this morning at 5 am by the blasted birds outside my bedroom window. I wanted to go Dick Cheney on their asses, but, I don't have a gun, and if I did I don't know how to aim and fire. I don't think they are quail either. I tried to fall back asleep for the hour I had left until my alarm started going off. I should have just gotten up because when I did wake back up I felt like crap. This week starts the beginning of, "Watch what you eat Week" and it's not meant to be watch all of the generous amounts of pizza rolls and ice cream go down the hatch kinda thing.

I've gained 10 lbs since the beginning of April without changing my diet. In fact, I'm eating better now, 3 meals a day, hardly any snacking, and with walking around campus for classes I am getting more physical activity. It doesn't make any sense. I feel I may have to pay a visit to el doctoro. I am avoiding this because I have to find one that is good, and finding a good doctor is hard to do.

Is anyone playing along with Google's Da Vinci Code Quest? I haven't read the Da Vinci Code, but I've watched some documentaries disproving it. I still think it would be a fun read, and the quest is pretty fun. It ends in a few days and you can submit your entry form from doing all of the puzzles to win a sweet grand prize. The puzzles are pretty cool, there are geography, symbol soduku, organization, and observation, and chess challenges. They seriously give you so much stuff for winning I can't remember it all. I know it involves some travel though and I want that to be my bag baby. I can't wait to go and see the movie on the 19th. I generally like to go and see movies before I read the books in cases like that, because if you read the book first and then go see the movie, the movie tends to suck.

This weekend I think we are going to the Cincinnati zoo, I lived there for 2 years and never went, now I'm 2 hours away and I'm going back for the zoo. Well, technically, we're going back to visit my mom and step-dad, but you know what I mean.


No comments: