Tuesday, May 09, 2006

TP=TR-TC. Blah.

I don't want to be a dieter. I'm not sure I want a "lifestyle change" either. I'd like to eat better and exercise, but darn it if i want ice cream once in awhile I want to have it, or pizza, or whatever else good dessert I love to eat there is. I'm going to go to the doc to see a dietician, my insurance pays for it so I figure why not? I even get reimbursed 50% of Weight Watchers if I decide their meal plans are right for me. I just don't know what else to do. I know that I am getting older and that my body probably isn't operating the same way that it used to, not that that way was any good. Blah.

I was going to post a picture of my delicious lunch, but apparently, it's so new that it's not even on the website of frozen meals yet. Yes, they have such things. I promised myself that I was going to start studying economics today, but I've actually been doing work so I guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Hope your tuesday was more exciting than mine...

No comments: