Friday, May 05, 2006

Stolen.

I saw this on Twelve Two Two Fondue

Accent: I can do some, once I was doing one at work that wasn't quite from any location and the customer I was waiting on had the exact same accent. Don't practice accents at work.
Booze: Captain and coke.
Chore I Hate: Just one? Dishes, laundry
Dog or Cat: Kitten!
Essential Electronics: my computer and the guide on digital cable
Favorite Cologne: Sweet Crush body spray from Victoria's secret, or Aqua di gio cause that's what Shawn wears
Gold or Silver: Both, together.
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Insomnia: Not usually.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Kids: Nope.
Living arrangements: In a condomoronium with a monkey.
Most admirable traits: Sense of humor.
Not going to cop to: the cops?
Overnight hospital stays: Nope.
Phobias: heights, family life
Quote: To know and to not yet do, is to not yet know.
Religion: I'm starting one, want to join?
Siblings: Only child
Time I wake up: 6:30 ew.
Unusual talent or skill: I can always tell that the million dollars is not in the case they pick on Deal or No Deal.
Vegetable I love: I don't know if i love any, but i'll eat green beans, corn, salad
Worst habit: Being lazy.
X-rays: Teeth, sinuses, stomach
Yummy foods I make: I make lots of yummy stuff.
Zodiac sign: Cancer, according to some sources and my personality, however, I was born on the summer solstice so some horoscopes say that I am Gemini. Is this why I can never decide what I want to be when I grow up?

No comments: